Evolution of Smooth’s Passion Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm is a product that will keep your lips moisturized and smelling great for a long time. The tropical passion fruit flavor of this lip balm makes it a perfect summer product. The tropical taste and smell make it so this lip balm is a delight to wear compared to bland or disgusting lip balms out on the market. The spherical shape of the container, while awkward looking in your pocket, is perfect for purses and bags as it will stand out more than an ordinary lip balm container that may find its way to the bottom where it will stay. View youtube.com and learn more the product.
Evolution of Smooth made this lip balm using 95% organic materials. The other 5% is still natural materials so that this product is 100% natural. Have a quick glimpse of this cool blog here on blogwebpedia.com. Evolution of Smooth’s Passion Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm contains no petrolatum, phthalate or paraben. Their lip balm is also gluten free, making this product ideal for those trying to be healthy or those who have a gluten intolerance. The lip balm glides on clear over your lips for easy application. Evolution of Smooth created this Passion Fruit Smooth Sphere Lip Balm so that it is rich in antioxidants, jojoba oil and shea butter, so your lips will be soft and smooth.
Jump to this link and watch more amazing info, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0avkr4IdtM